“Thank you for your invaluable advice. It is true that I had not been paying attention in saying that it could lead to the night passing badly; thank you for this feedback. We are trying, but it is not easy when don’t have hindsight to see more clearly. My partner and I were saying we should start a reassuring r...
“Hello Virginie, First I’d like to thank you for your help and advice. Like all young mothers, I was lost and didn’t know how to be a mother to my first baby. Your coaching and support made me feel confident, and helped me deal with this incredibly different type of self-doubt, to get closer...
“Thanks again for your reply, it helped ease my mind. This is our first baby, and we’re totally lost.”
- How to live a serene pregnancy?
- How can I prepare well for my birth?
- How do I recognize and calm my baby's crying?
- How can I help my baby, my child to fall asleep on his own?
- How to deal with my baby, my child who wakes up a lot at night?
- How to understand the needs of my baby, my child?