Breastfeeding and weaning
Breastfeeding is an amazing journey and a precious time for bonding!
Are you pregnant and want to get ready for breastfeeding?Do you need information so you can decide?
Successful breastfeeding depends on having the right information!
Are you breastfeeding your baby and need some support?
What’s the best position for nursing?
How do I check that my baby is suckling correctly?
How do I know if my baby has eaten enough?
Should I wake my baby up to eat?
How often should I feed my baby?
How do I heal chapped nipples?
How do I maintain lactation?
How can I wean my baby?
Do you have doubts or questions about deciding whether you should breastfeed your baby?Have you given birth but haven’t figured out breastfeeding yet?
Here are some questions you may have:
- What should I know about breastfeeding?
- Is nursing my baby more tiring than bottle-feeding?
- If I breastfeed, how do I involve my partner?
- How can I prepare to breastfeed my baby?
- What’s the right way to position my baby on my breast?
- How do I pump breast milk?
- How does lactation work?
- When do I breastfeed my baby?
- How do I know when my baby has had enough milk?
- What do I do if I don’t have enough milk?
- What should I eat while nursing?
- How do I handle breastfeeding and returning to work?
- When and how do I wean my baby?
- When do I give my baby a supplemental bottle?
- How can I prevent chapped nipples?
- How do I treat chapped nipples?
- How can I prevent my baby’s infant reflux?
“Thank you for this invaluable advice. It is true that I had not been paying attention in saying that it could lead to the night passing badly; thank you for this feedback. We are trying, but it is not easy when don’t have hindsight to see more clearly. My partner and I were saying we should st...
“Hey there, I’m Candice, mom of two wonderful kids; Léa is three and a half, and Éthan is seven months old. I was lucky enough to have a perfect pregnancy, and I have a cheery disposition, but despite some minor slumps I’ve always said that it’ll pass. To make a long story short, despite everything, I ...
Virginie is so sweet, and she’s always there when you send her private messages…comforting during and after I gave birth…it’s great to have someone to trust to alleviate all the worries moms go through.Thanks for your kindness and advice…