Breastfeeding and weaning
Breastfeeding is an amazing journey and a precious time for bonding!
Are you pregnant and want to get ready for breastfeeding?Do you need information so you can decide?
Successful breastfeeding depends on having the right information!
Are you breastfeeding your baby and need some support?
What’s the best position for nursing?
How do I check that my baby is suckling correctly?
How do I know if my baby has eaten enough?
Should I wake my baby up to eat?
How often should I feed my baby?
How do I heal chapped nipples?
How do I maintain lactation?
How can I wean my baby?
Do you have doubts or questions about deciding whether you should breastfeed your baby?Have you given birth but haven’t figured out breastfeeding yet?
Here are some questions you may have:
- What should I know about breastfeeding?
- Is nursing my baby more tiring than bottle-feeding?
- If I breastfeed, how do I involve my partner?
- How can I prepare to breastfeed my baby?
- What’s the right way to position my baby on my breast?
- How do I pump breast milk?
- How does lactation work?
- When do I breastfeed my baby?
- How do I know when my baby has had enough milk?
- What do I do if I don’t have enough milk?
- What should I eat while nursing?
- How do I handle breastfeeding and returning to work?
- When and how do I wean my baby?
- When do I give my baby a supplemental bottle?
- How can I prevent chapped nipples?
- How do I treat chapped nipples?
- How can I prevent my baby’s infant reflux?
“The consummate professional. She helped me so much on every level. She explained everything so well, and her invaluable advice really helped me. I went from being a totally frazzled mom to the top of my game. I cannot thank you enough; I’m truly relieved that my son is finally sleeping. So happy to have been ab...
“Hello Virginie, First I’d like to thank you for your help and advice. Like all young mothers, I was lost and didn’t know how to be a mother to my first baby. Your coaching and support made me feel confident, and helped me deal with this incredibly different type of self-doubt, to get closer...
“Thank you very much, your words encourage me. I had been dreading bedtime because I was still afraid if I put him down, he would wake up and start screaming…”