Enjoying your pregnancy to the fullest
Pregnancy is a big turning point in a woman’s life.
It affects you physically and mentally.
Your emotions can get the best of you.
How can you manage your stress?
How do I alleviate the nausea?
What’s the best way to prepare for childbirth?
How do I develop self-confidence?
What are the recommended methods for forestalling or soothing a crying baby?
You need some support but are not sure where to turn…
Is this pregnancy stressing you out? Are you worried and need to tell someone without feeling judged?
• Are you in a bad mental state?
• Do you have too many disturbing childhood memories that are coming to the surface?
• Have you already had a miscarriage and are afraid of losing this one?
• Have you had infertility treatment and need some support?
• Are you feeling lonely?
• Are you afraid of childbirth?
• Don’t know how to put together a childbirth plan?
• Do you want to be really prepared to breastfeed your baby?
• Want to learn how to take care of your baby from birth onward?
• Want to know everything about how your baby develops in the womb?
• Want to be able to handle your baby from birth and into the following months?
• Want to get all the information you can about your pregnancy?
• Want to learn everything about the childbirth process?
Want to be informed and learn everything about how babies sleep, why they cry, and what they need?
Or maybe you are just feeling all alone with your questions and doubts…
Si vous avez besoin d’être rassurée, d’être accompagnée, d’avoir des réponses à vos questions, n’hésitez pas à prendre rendez-vous avec moi.
Ma garantie: si vous n’êtes pas satisfaite du résultat et des conseils pour vous et votre bébé au bout de 15 jours, je vous rembourserai sur simple demande par téléphone ou mail.
De nombreuses mamans m’ont fait confiance : lire leurs témoignages
Prenez votre premier rendez-vous gratuit dès aujourd'hui
“You cheered me up!!!”
“Thanks again for your reply, it helped ease my mind. This is our first baby, and we’re totally lost.”
Virginie is so sweet, and she’s always there when you send her private messages…comforting during and after I gave birth…it’s great to have someone to trust to alleviate all the worries moms go through.Thanks for your kindness and advice…