Preparing for childbirth with HypnoBitthing®
HYPNOBIRTHING®, THE MARIE MONGAN METHOD.
All babies should come into the world in an atmosphere that’s calm, gentle, and joyous.
The HypnoBirthing® Method is designed to make childbirth free of stress, pain and fear in a gentle and calm setting.
HypnoBirthing will teach you to trust your body and your baby because they know what they need to do.
Giving birth is a natural and normal function for women.
This approach is based on preparing yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Through techniques of deep relaxation, breathing, visualization, affirmation, and body familiarization, you will be able to safely welcome your baby with total peace of mind.
You will learn to rid your mind of fear and stress, which cause your body tension and pain.
You will experience the magical moment of birth calmly and comfortably with your partner and your baby, with total control and joy.
This method gives you full control of your body and the power to take charge of your childbirth, as long as no special circumstances arise.
It’s a safe method for keeping moms and babies healthy during pregnancy.
The benefits of preparing for childbirth with HypnoBirthing®:
- Conquers the fear that triggers tension and pain before, during, and after childbirth.
- Reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical anesthetics, episiotomies, and other medical procedures.
- Reduces fatigue during labor, and enables the mother to remain relaxed, alert, and full of energy while she’s giving birth.
- Reduces cervical effacement and dilation by several hours so the mother can use her body’s natural rhythms to gently breathe her baby downward to crowning instead of exhausting herself pushing for ages. It reduces the risks of damaging the pelvic floor.
- Fosters an amazing bond with your baby and birth partner before, during, and after the delivery.
- The birth partner actively participates in the birth instead of just watching it.
- You’ll totally minimize postnatal discomfort and the “baby blues”.
- Babies adjust better and are happier, which results in better eating and sleeping habits.
- No more risk of hyperventilating caused by shallow breathing.
- See childbirth as a marvelous, peaceful and safe experience, as nature intended.
How the preparation classes are taught:
It’s best to take these preparation classes with your birth partner.
There are five weekly 2.5-hour classes, but they can spread out more depending on your due date.
You’ll receive the book HypnoBirthing®, The Marie Mongan Method and lots of tools throughout the classes to do the exercises and slowly get yourself ready to welcome your baby into the world without pain.
When should I start? In the fourth month of pregnancy.
Classes are taught one-on-one, or in small groups of two or three couples.
Please feel free to contact me for any additional information, or make an appointment!
Témoignages de mamans
« Chère Virginie, quelle chance d’être un jour tombée sur votre page Facebook et d’avoir fait appel à vous… Vos conseils m’ont été d’un grand soutien quand mon fils de 7 mois ne faisait toujours pas ses nuits et qu’il tétait encore plusieurs fois la nuit. Nos échanges par écrit et téléph...
Lire la suite
Une vraie expérience positive faite de bienveillance et de partage de connaissances.
Virginie est une professionnelle qui connaît son sujet sur le bout des doigts et qui a à cœur de transmettre son savoir. Disponible et arrangeante, elle sait créer un lien, rassurer et expliquer pédagogiquement les questions q...
Lire la suite
Je recommande !!!
Accompagnement au top, Virginie est une personne bienveillante, a l’écoute
Elle communique une très belle énergie😊
Lire la suite