“Thanks a lot for the advice and a chance to talk, it made me feel good.”
“Hello, I did what you advised, and this afternoon my little guy drank his first 100 ml bottle. I’m so relieved. He really had us guessing, lol. Thank you so much!!! I am over the moon.”
“Thank you for your invaluable advice. It is true that I had not been paying attention in saying that it could lead to the night passing badly; thank you for this feedback. We are trying, but it is not easy when don’t have hindsight to see more clearly. My partner and I were saying we should start a reassuring r...
- How to live a serene pregnancy?
- How can I prepare well for my birth?
- How do I recognize and calm my baby's crying?
- How can I help my baby, my child to fall asleep on his own?
- How to deal with my baby, my child who wakes up a lot at night?
- How to understand the needs of my baby, my child?