Votre guide pour une grossesse rassurée !
L’histoire de mon bébé commence dès la grossesse.
Preface written by Professor Emeritus René Frydman: OB/GYN and renowned specialist in medically-assisted reproduction.
Virginie Zerah takes you on a compassionate journey through pregnancy for a carefree transition into motherhood.
A wealth of information and advice is available from these courses with prenatal researchers and professionals that you won’t find in any of the standard pregnancy guides.
She shares all her knowledge on achieving well-being for you and your baby, from womb to crib.
With this guide, you also get pregnancy support and resources that will help you for the rest of your life!
It will prepare you to welcome your baby into the world and understand her from birth onwards.
This guide answers all your questions — even ones you don’t know you have yet!
- How do I take care of myself during my pregnancy?
- How can I manage stress, fear and doubt during my pregnancy?
- How can I gain more self-confidence on this journey toward motherhood?
- What are the best foods to eat while I’m pregnant, for both me and the baby?
- How do I treat the pain and discomfort of pregnancy?
- What kinds of snacks and meals will give me a boost?
- What are the best ways to prepare for the birth for both me and the baby?
- What is this incredibly popular method called HypnoBirthing®?
- How do I choose and write a childbirth plan?
- How do know I’m going into labor, and what should I do?
- How do I decide if I want to breastfeed?
- What should I know about breastfeeding before the birth?
- How do I prep for going to the hospital and coming home?
- What do I need to know about what my baby needs as soon as it’s born?
- How do I know what my baby’s cries mean?
- How do I put my baby to sleep when we get home from the hospital?
- How do I plan and train my baby to fall asleep?
- What is the fourth trimester of pregnancy?
- How do I create and nurture a bond with my baby?
- Everything you need to know about walking, bathing, changing, nursing, diapering, massaging, etc.
The book is usually shipped within 72 hours once your payment is received and our bank confirms payment.
Only in FrenchRetour à la liste des livres